Advertising your products help you reach your audience when and where you want to. Besides, PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors.
If you are looking for quick and easy ways to boost your PPC ROI, then you have come to the right place. The tactics mentioned below can help you increase both traffic and conversions while lowering your cost. Let’s have a look at them.
1 – Improve Your Quality Score
The better your quality score is, the higher your ad will rank. Besides, it also decreases the amount you have to pay for each click.
Here are some of the major factors that can affect your ad quality score:
- Keyword relevancy to each ad group.
- Keyword CTR performance.
- Your historical CTR performance.
- The quality of your landing page.
- The relevance of the text in your ad.
Follow these steps to boost your ad quality score.
- Add highly relevant keywords to your ad groups.
- Match your landing page with the ad.
- Write compelling ad copy.
- Use high-quality images.
- Add negative keywords to exclude irrelevant search terms.
2 – Leverage Campaign Tracking Tools
Tracking how your current ads are performing can give you a clearer picture of what’s working for you and what needs to be optimized.
Another benefit of tracking ad campaigns is that it shows which keywords are converting and the revenue you’re getting from it. You can then use the information to optimize your ads by bidding to keywords that bring in more leads.
Tools like Finteza can help you measure, optimize, and maximize adverts ROI. It provides insight into the audience path from the first visit to the final stage.
Enable event tracking depending on what your goals are (such as visit site, register for a webinar, add to cart, or purchase on-site).
This way, you can spend your marketing budget wisely while maximizing the ROI.
Besides, Finteza also provides insight into the quality of the traffic you’re getting. You can check which device results in higher purchase.
3 – Use the Right Platform for Your Business
To get the most out of your marketing budget, you must advertise where most of your users spend a lot of time. Start by creating a buyer persona to determine what websites your audience spends most of their time.
While Google Ads and Facebook Ads are the most popular ad platforms, they’re not the only one. There are lots of other PPC ad networks that you can choose.
Though other platforms have a smaller network than both Google and Facebook, their pay-per-click is low. Therefore, even if you get fewer conversions from these platforms, the ROI will be high.
However, this doesn’t mean you should avoid Google Ads. It is still the largest ad network out there.
4 – Utilize Automated Bidding
Automated bidding uses advanced machine learning to optimize bids to meet your performance goals automatically. Google sets a bid based on the likelihood of getting clicks or conversion. It analyzes your historical ad data and learns over time, using performance to inform future bids.
You can choose the automated bidding strategy based on your advertising goal. Here’s what Google Ads offers:
- Maximize Clicks: Pick this if you want to increase site visits or get as many clicks as possible within your budget.
- Target Impression Share: Choose this if you want to boost the visibility of your ad on Google.
- Target CPA: This is perfect for you if you want to get as many conversions as possible at your target cost-per-action.
- Target ROAS: Pick this if you want to get as much conversion value as possible at your target return on ad spend.
- Enhanced CPC: Choose this if you want to generate more conversions while staying in control of your keyword bids.
- Maximize Conversions: This is perfect for you if you want to get the most conversions for your campaign while spending your budget.
- Maximize Conversion Value: Choose this if you want to get the most conversion value for your campaign while spending your budget.
Automated bidding in Google Ads is a great way to save time while optimizing your bids to get the maximum return on investment.
T-Mobile (now Magenta Telekom), a leading telecommunications provider, saw an increase in conversions by 22% and reduced overall cost per acquisition by 27% after shifting to automated bidding.
5 – Consider Retargeting
Not everyone buys as soon as they land on your website. In fact, 98% of people that initially visit your site bounce right off.
Advertising to your site visitors again can significantly boost your advertising ROI. Retargeting can result in a 147% increase in average conversion rates.
Major platforms, such as Google and Facebook, offer retargeting options. This way, you can target people who have already shown interest in your products and hopefully convert them.
Now that you’ve got a list of strategies to boost your advertising ROI, it’s time to start implementing it. Start by improving your quality score. Leverage automated bidding and retarget website visitors to increase the performance of your ad campaigns. Use tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of your ads.