It’s best to stay home and play your favorite video games now that the Omicron variety is spreading like wildfire. Epic Games, Inc. presents a selection of games that will exceed your expectations. If you have an Xbox, PlayStation 4 or 5, or even a Nintendo console, you should consider installing Unreal, Fortnite, Gears of War, and the Infinity Blade series. Before you start playing, you must first install and activate these first-person and multiplayer games at epicgames.com/activate.
We’ll go over how to sign up for an Epic Games account (if you don’t already have one) and how to detach your gaming console from your EG account, in addition to walking you through the activation process step by step.
Epicgames.com Activate on Your Xbox Console
Follow these steps to get your Epic Games account activated on your Xbox console.
- To install the game, turn on your Xbox and go to the Microsoft Windows Store to install the game.
- On your Xbox, start the game up.
- You’ll be asked to link your Epic Games account now. (If you don’t already have an account, you can create one to save your game progress and date.)
- To link an account, go to the Accounts menu and select Link an Account to link an account.
- The activation URL and an 8-digit code will be displayed in a new popup.
- To link your Epic Games account with your Xbox account, go to epicgames.com/activate and enter the activation code.
- To get to the sign-in page, click the CONTINUE button.
- To sign in, enter your email address and password, or choose to sign in using your Facebook or Google account.
- A confirmation notice will appear once you click the Log in Now button.
- Your TV screen will instantly update after successful sign-in.
- Your account has now been activated, and your device is ready to use.
How to Connect Epic Games Account to PS4 or PS5
Epic Games are playable on PlayStation 4 and 5. By connecting your Epic Games account to your gaming console, you can play all three Fortnite games – Fortnite: Save the World, Fortnite: Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative.
- On your PS4 or PS5, install and launch your game.
- Select Link an Account from the drop-down menu.
- On your TV screen, you should see an 8-digit activation code. (The activation code is only good for ten minutes)
- On another device, go to epicgames.com/activate for the Epic Games activation URL.
- Click Continue after entering the registration code in the box provided.
- To sign in to your Epic Games account, go to the next screen and enter your Email Address and Password.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message when you’ve logged in.
- On your Playstation console, you’re ready to play Fortnite.
Activate Epic Games on Nintendo Switch at epicgames.com/activate
Here’s how to connect your Epic Games account to your Nintendo console.
Note: For activating the Fortnite game, go to epicgames.com/activate and follow the instructions outlined below.
- For Nintendo, launch Fortnite.
- To link an account, select the option Link an account.
- You’ll find an activation code on the next screen. (It’s a good idea to keep the code somewhere safe.)
- Go to epicgames.com/activate in your web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Click “CONTINUE” after entering the activation code shown on your TV screen.
- Use the provided login credentials to access your Epic Games account.
- “Your device has been activated on your account and is ready,” you’ll see on the screen as a SUCCESS message. Your device’s screen will soon update.”
- Your Epic Games and Nintendo accounts are now linked.
How to Sign Up for Epic Games Account?
You must first sign up for an Epic games account at epicgames.com/activation before you can activate it. To create a new Epic Games account, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the signup page to make an Epic Games account.
- Select your preferred method of registration.
- You can sign up with your email address or by choosing a username and password (Facebook, Google, Xbox Live, Nintendo Account, or PlayStation)
- To create your new Epic games account, select the option and follow the on-screen steps.
How to Disconnect Your Console Account from Your Epic Games Account?
Disconnect your Console account by following the procedures below.
- Go to Epic Games and sign in with your account.
- Verify your email by following the on-screen directions.
- Go to the Connected Accounts page after that.
- DISCONNECT is a button that you should click (below the console).
Your Epic Games account has been successfully disabled.
Best Epic Games
Here’s a list of some of the most popular Epic Games to consider.
- Rocket League
- God of War
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits
We hope the methods above help you connect your Epic Games account to your game console account. If you encounter an error, restart the activation process and check that the screen displays the Success message.
What should I do if I’m unable to enter into my Epic Games account because of an error?
It suggests you’re using a console account associated with Epic. Please use this link to access Epic Games.
How can I link my Epic account with a console account?
Epic Games must be activated at epicgames.com/activate with an activation code if you want to play them on your console. After that, you’ll be able to log in using your username and password.