For the ones who think writing is a piece of cake, it is not. Ask the essay helper how long it takes to define and refine a good article. Also, they help certain apps make the procedure easier to organize the paper and stay focused. Following are some of the apps that you can use to perform better.
1. ProWritingAid: as per the writers, ProWritingAid is one of the top-notch apps that comprises of a writing coach, online editor, and style guide that are rolled into one. It highlights a wide range of pitfalls in your writing that your average grammar checker misses out sometimes, such as transitions, overused words, abstract words, vague and more. This editing tool lets you upload your document and have access to more than 20 in-depth writing reports that can help you improve your texts’ clarity and strength easily and quickly. It will show you an overview of your writing with specific tips to make the most improvements in the shortest amount of time. Including Google Docs, MS Word, Open Office, Scrivener, and Chrome, it has more software integrations than any other editing software for you to edit whatever you write.
2. Hubspot’s blog ideas generator: even the great writers run into blocks a lot of times. Henceforth, Hubspot’s blog ideas generator is one of the lifesavers that can help you to generate impossible and unique ideas. It is as simple as you make it. Just put three nouns in the bar present in the generator and a week’s worth of topics in just some seconds.
3. Canva: being a writer, we do not have to worry about the words that we insert on the page only, but we have to come up with images for our work also. The photos can be a cover photo for any blog post or some graphic to promote your book over social media. Canva is your option as it is a powerful, unique, and free of cost tool to help create beautiful images. It allows drag and drops the templates to help you make everything from a Pinterest graphic to a book cover. In case you do not want to learn Photoshop, go for Canva as it is the best alternative that will help you create high-quality and rich graphics.
4. Milanote:it is an easy to use tool that organizes your projects and ideas into visual boards. Being a writer, visualization helps keep track of everything from character relationships to every scenario’s order. It helps you to:
- Write a to-do-list and notes that are handy to keep yourself on track with your book writing plan.
- Upload files and images that are useful for keeping the visual inspiration for everything from the character outfits to the scenery
- Save texts, images, and links from the web.
5. LibreOffice:it is one of the fantastic word processor options for people who are searching for a free alternative to Word. It has a wide variety of great features that include sophisticated and clean word processing support and layout for a vast number of file formats. You can make everything from a simple memo to a full-fledged book by using this online editor that is the best choice for people looking for a word processor for every type of their project.
6. Scribus: If you want to make beautiful layouts for your words, Scribus is your way to go. It is free of cost and an open-source platform, allowing you to create professional and rich designs for everything from one-pagers to magazines. Scribus is easier to use and cheaper than other apps, while it takes a bit of learning to get started.
7. FocusWriter: writers get distracted very quickly especially when it comes to meeting deadlines. If this is your situation, too, FocusWriter is your option to go for. It minimizes your work into a distraction-free and clean word processor interface, so you can write without worrying about the clutter in your laptop. Keep in mind that it is best for the only first draft and not the second or third one.
Although these apps cannot replace you as a writer, designer, or editor, all they can do is help you escape your worst situation.