Conversions are the goal for any business. If you aren’t converting browsers into customers, you won’t have a business for very long after all. With so many different businesses competing for the same customers as you, however, making conversions becomes increasingly problematic. You need to stand out from the crowd, a hook that will set you apart from your competitors as well as make potential customers stop and take notice.
This is when having a good creative advertising background can be a real advantage.
This is an innovative form of online advertising that focuses on producing customised creatives in order to increase conversions. It’s all about catching a viewer’s attention with creative features that have been proven to generate a positive response.
Any digital marketing agency worth their salt is already thinking in terms of creative advertising. Think about your product – blinds or curtains, for example – then think about the ways you can show it off to the best of your ability.
So, how exactly do you lead consumers to conversion?
- Aesthetics – Keep in mind how your logo appears on the ad. Did you know that bright logos on dark backgrounds perform up to 45% better than bright logos on bright backgrounds? Small details like this are important.
- Animation – Did you know that animations can have up to twice the click-through rate of other types of ads? Whilst it doesn’t have to be a complete video, a short video or even a GIF can do wonders.
- Blend with Content – Many people are surprised to learn that conversions are up to 40% higher for native ads that don’t contain logos, text and so on. Don’t avoid native ads, embrace them for their positive brand responses.
- Call to Action – Campaigns always perform better when there’s a clear benefit for the user and action that you want them to take. Clearly stating an incentive can also help to cut through the noise of competing ads.
- Device Customisation – Research has shown that users respond favourably when a specific device is used. Keep campaigns separate according to the device used, such as iPhones and Androids.
- Hi-Res and Hi-Def – Ensure that all of your ads visual aspects are in high definition and high resolution. Conversion rates are actually twice as high for high definition versus standard, so the choice is obvious.
- Interactivity – Compared with traditional ads, interactive ones see a 15 to 20% increase in conversion rates. Engaging consumers in this way helps to stimulate personal interest, strengthening the bond they feel with your brand.
- Relationships – Ads perform better when users feel as if the experience has been personalised for them. Be sure to include any and all relevant location or demographic information in your campaign.
- Simplification – Cramming a large amount of information into a small space is never a good idea. In fact, it’ll cause you to lose the attention of the user immediately. Ads with fewer elements perform better than overcrowded ones.
- Video – Compared to animation, video produces up to 30% more conversions. On top of this, video can help the viewer to understand a product or service, leading a consumer to be 27 times more likely to click through.
During your next advertising campaign, try to keep creativity at the top of the list when putting the campaign together. It really could make all the difference in your results, in the number of conversions that you see. All the best web design companies already do this, and it’s obvious in the success their clients are seeing. There are a number of ways to express your creativity, all you have to do is explore them.