This post will explain how to clone android phone. When you buy a new Android mobile, you can’t wait to clone all your essential data, including contacts, photos, application, etc., from your old Android mobile to the brand-new Android phone. In the past, this looked to be a very bothersome thing, and now it is no longer a laborious job. By using phone clone apps and software application, you can easily transfer information from one device to another.
How to Clone Android Phone to Another with 6 Easy & Quick Methods
In this article, you can know about how to clone android phone here are the details below;
Next, we will introduce you in particular 6 different, simple & reliable methods to clone Android phones. You do not require to be reluctant, read this guide, cloning an Android phone will not be too much difficulty.
Method 1: How to Clone an Android moblie with Transfer for phone
If you desire a quick & simple way to clone Android phone to replacement, you remain in the right section. Here in this part, a wonderful Android cloning software application, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (with its Mac version), is introduced, which permits you to finish phone copy for Android without effort and no data loss risks at all. Also check voice changer while calling
Transfer for Mobile – The Most Trustworthy Android Cloning Software
– 1:1 clone an Android phone, guarantees no information loss.
– Copy images, music, videos, contacts, text and call logs from one Android phone to another.
– In addition to Android to Android transfer, it also supports iPhone to Android transfer, Android to iPhone and iPhone to iPhone transfer.
– Almost all iOS and Android devices can be suitable with this phone transfer software application, consisting of Samsung, HUAWEI, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, etc, and all designs of iPhone/iPad, like as iPhone 12/11/Xs/ and Xs Max/XR/8 Plus/8/X/ 7 Plus/7 and iPad Pro/Air/mini/ 4, and so on
Let’s take a view at how to clone an Android phone by using Transfer for Mobile.
Step 1: Release this Android cloning software application
Download, set up and run the Transfer for Mobile program on your computer system Its primary user interface will look like the following image. At the same time, you want to attach your two Android phones to the computer system with USB.
Step 2: Link the two Android phones to computer system.
Following, connect both of your Android phones to the pc system by means of USB cable televisions. The program will begin to discover the devices and show them in the program as two panels in the left & right.
Step 3: Begin to clone Android phone to different
Now, you can tick the information types you wish to clone and click the “Start Copy” button to begin moving information from old Android to brand-new Android.
Method 2: How to Clone a Receiver with Android via Bluetooth
Android phone cloning can likewise be attained utilizing Bluetooth. It allows 2 smart phones to be linked through cordless technology, and then information can be transferred between them easily without the help of an information cable. Nevertheless, the information moving speed of using Bluetooth is really sluggish, and the conclusion of the whole method may demand a lot of time. For that reason, it is not ideal for you to copy large quantities of information.
– Go to “Settings” or take down the phone screen to turn on Bluetooth on both Android phones. Make certain the target Android phone is embeded in discoverable mode.
– On your old Android phone, pick the brand-new Android phone as the target device and set them up by entering the secret that appears on both devices.
– Once the two phones are paired successfully, you can go to “Files Manager” on your old Android phone, pick the files you want to clone and struck the “Menu” > “Share” > “Bluetooth” button.
– A request box will appear in your target Android device. Click the “Accpet” button to start the moving process.
Method 3: How to Clone Android Telephone with CLONEit
CLONEit is a popular application that can assist you clone Android phones easily. This clone phone app can produce a backup for your Android phone, and can move 12 various kinds of data from one device to another without relying on any cables or awaiting a long time. Also check how to transfer text messages.
– Download the CLONEit app on both Android devices and turn on their WiFi.
– Mark the source Android gadget as “Sender” and the target device as a “Receiver”.
In this way, the Receiver will automatically begin searching for the Sender. You can also check the attachment by viewing Wi-Fi hotspot developed by the sender.
Click “OKAY” to confirm the contact request.
Once the connection is approved, you can go to the beginning gadget to select the products you wish to move, and click the “Start” button to initiate the apk clone phones method.
Method 4: How to Clone Android Telephone to Added through Google Drive
Google Drive is one of the typical methods people utilize to back up and bring back information on Android devices. Of course we can utilize this function to move Android phones. Nevertheless, Google Drive only provides 15GB of totally free storage area. If your files are greater than 15GB, then you require to pay extra costs to get more storage space.
– On your old Android mobile, go to its “Perspectives” > “Backup & Restore”. Turn on the right to back up your files.
– After the backup process is ended up, turn to your brand-new Android phone and initiate its setup. Log in to the very same Google account that the backup is stored and then you can get access to the backup files.
– Choose the most recent backup, choose the information you wish to copy to the new gadget, and thenn tap the “Bring back” button to clone the files from the old Android phone to the brand-new one.
Method 5: How to Clone an Android Telephone with SHAREit
SHAREit is a very successful clone phone application designed to share information in between two various devices. Its users are all over the world. The application can quickly recognize the cordless transmission of data, and you can clone your Android phone straight utilizing WiFi without the aid of Bluetooth or Web connection.
– To start with, install the SHAREit app on both the Android gadgets.
– Introduce the App on the source gadget and click on the “Send out” alternative.
– Select the information you want to transfer and click the “Next” button.
– Put the target Android device in close closeness to the sender & run the SHAREit application. Tap on “Receive” to mark it as target.
– The getting device will spot the sending out gadget. Select the WiFi hotspot that is connected with the sending gadget to construct a safe connection.
– Once the connection is made, you can select the getting device on the source phone, which will start the receiver cloning manner.
Method 6: How to Clone Android mobile to Extra via Phone Clone
Phone Clone is an app produced by Huawei that can wirelessly move information from one Android device to another. In this case, you do not want to establish several Android represent each Android gadget you buy. Phone Clone has a pleasant interface that brings users a quick & smooth cloning procedure. Please follow the steps listed below:
– Download and install the Phone Clone app on your two Android phones.
– Run the app on the new Android phone and choose the “New Phone” alternative to mark it as a receiver. This will transform it into a WiFi hotspot.
Go to the source Android mobile, run the Phone Clone app and select the “Old Phone” choice to mark it as a sender. Then, it will start to discover the offered WiFi networks.
Connect the source Android to the hotspot developed by the receiving device and verify the password.
Once the connection is developed, you can choose the data from the source device and tap on the “Send out” button to move them to the target gadget wirelessly.
The Bottom Line
Now that you have actually understood six various methods to clone Android phones, I understand you have a deeper perception of copying the entire information from one phone to another. I personally recommend utilizing MobiKin Transfer for Mobile, not just due to the fact that it can clone an APK phone to another one with one click, but it also guarantees that no data will be lost. It can definitely end up being the perfect assistant for cloning Android or iOS devices. So please try it now.