In this article, I am going to tell you how you can convert video to MP4 online. Now you must be wondering what is MP4 file formats as everyone mostly wants to convert their desirable video file into this format. Let’s know a little about MP4 file format if you already don’t know about it.
What is MP4 file format?
First of all, MP4 file formats stand for MPEG-4 Part 14. This file format technology is based on MOV format and Apple’s QuickTime but MP4 also adds support for various other MPEG features in it. This file format was released in 2001. But it was also re-released in 2003 with the format name MP4 which is most commonly used today.
This file format is a digital multimedia container which contains a file containing a bunch of data that’s been compressed. That’s why most people convert video to MP4 format.
Convert any video to MP4 online:
There are lot of videos on different streaming platforms which you like. For example, YouTube is the most popular streaming service as you can watch movies, shows, documentaries, vlogs, style videos, food videos, challenges, and many more on this platform itself.
You may also like video from Facebook or any other social media. But downloading these videos to your phone increases the storage of not only your mobile phone or computer but also the storage of the application itself. In situations like this, it is better for you if you convert your favorite videos to MP4 as it will compress the file size and the storage of your device will not be affected much.
However, there are a lot of video converters out there. You can find dozens and dozens of video converter on the web browser as well as the play store or app store. These video converters can help you to convert any video into your desired file formats such as MP3, MP4, AVI, FLAC, WMV, OGG, 3GP, 3G2 and many more.
But not all these video converters are as essential as they say they are. Sometimes the description of the app or website is shown effective but once you use that software, you will know that the reality of it is much different and worse.
Some of the common steps to convert video to MP4 are as follows:
- Upload video file
- Choose MP4 file format
- Download your converted MP4 video file
Now I have personally handpicked some software and programs through which you can convert any video to MP4 file online. These video converters are free and easy for you to use. These are as efficient as they say they are. The best video converter programs are as follows:
You can do an instant video conversion through this website. You can convert your desirable video to MP4 file format in just a few steps.
- Upload the video file.
- Select the Mp4 file format as your output format.
- Click ‘Convert’ and your video file is ready for you in MP4 file format.
You can also share the download link of this converted video to the email if you like. It will be good if you have made a home movie and want to share it with most people on your contact list. You can mail the link to your friends and family through email which will be easy for you.
The steps to convert your video to MP4 format is similar to that of the steps in Convertfiles.com. You can convert any video to only MP4 format but also in many different file formats through this website. There are around 200+ file formats supported on Cloud convert. Also cloud convert keeps your data secure so that no one can access to your video from this website. You can convert your videos in high quality output formats.
Through this website, you can convert any video file to MP4 file format such as MOV to MP4, FLV to MP4, WEBM to MP$, AVI to MP$ and many more.
- Upload your video file in the drop box through your device, URL or google drive.
- After uploading the file, you have to click on the ‘Start’ button.
- The you can make some changes to your video through ‘Optional Settings’. Changes such as frame rate, screen size, video bitrate, video codec, settings for audio, etc.
- After making the changes, you can again click on the ‘Start’ button which is available at the end of the optional settings.
- Now your video will be converted into MP4 file format and you can download the video file to your device after that.
There are also other settings such as video rotation, video cutter, video compression, etc. in this website.
This is another one of the video converters where you can convert any video to MP4 online. This website is also similar to other websites. You can convert video files from different file formats to MP4.
- Upload your video file in the ‘Source’ option available on the website. You can either upload a file or the URL. Keep in mind that the maximum file size should be 200 MB on this website.
- Select the file conversion format.
- Click on the ‘Convert’ option to start the video conversion to MP4 online.
- After the video conversion process is completed, the website will direct you to another page where you can watch the converted video file.
- You can download the converted video file to your device after that.
Some of the features of this website are: Android video converter, iPhone video converter, rotate video, flip and transpose video.
So, these were some of the video converters on the web where you can convert any video to MP4 file format online. You don’t need to sign up or log in to the website for the video conversion process. And these are freeware websites. So, it’s a win-win for you.
Hope this article was helpful for you and you got what you were looking for. Thank you for reading!!!