Gonne are the days when streaming your videos live on YouTube was a tech-savvy task. Now, all it takes is a reliable YouTube Live Streaming Software and good internet connection to get the job done.
For a beginner, choosing the right streaming software can be difficult and time-consuming. Given this, we have reviewed and shortlisted the 5 most comprehensive programs for you.
Give it a read and find out which tool works best for you.
Part 1. HitPaw Screen Recorder
Having millions of users, HitPaw Screen Recorder is arguably the most loved and popular YouTube Live Stream recorder in 2022. It comes loaded with tons of advanced streaming features and customization options to engage your audience like never before.
It’s known for its ease-of-use and wide range of templates, aesthetic stickers, virtual backgrounds and texts of all sort that you can add to live stream with a single click. The program also lets you stream on multi-platforms at one to reach more eye balls.
What sets it apart from other players is its compatibility with over 300 live streaming platforms, video meeting and live chatting apps, and webinars. Getting started with HitPaw Screen Recorder takes just a few seconds. Now, even non-technical users can bring creativity to their video stream without any technical hassles.
Aside from the streaming services, this software acts as a complete video recorder and lets you capture everything on your desktop in ultra HD quality. In addition, it has a built-in video editor to trim the unnecessary part of your recordings.
- An all-in-one streaming and video recording software
- Offers a click-through procedure to start live streaming on YouTube
- Compatible with 300+ streaming platforms
- Users can multi-stream with absolute ease
- A huge library of stickers, virtual backgrounds, and templates to make your streaming fun and exciting
- Automatic upgrades
- Very easy to install and use
- Professional customer support service
- Users need to get the premium version to access all its features
Part 2. OBS
It is an open-source program that is primarily used for video recording, and allows users to go live on YouTube.
The program aims make the live streaming process as easy as possible to let semi-pro users livestream their events effortlessly. But if you’re tech savvy, then you’ll enjoy all plenty of customization options it offers including noise filters, audio mixers, and stunning filters. The biggest advantage you get with OBS is its universal compatibility with all platforms including Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Since, OBS is a free streaming software for YouTube, don’t expect advance streaming features. Plus, it does come with a steep learning curve, so you need to spend some time getting used to its interface.
- A powerful video streaming and video recording program
- Supports all platforms
- Amazing light and dark themes
- Lacks advanced features
- Often produces lags while streaming particularly on low-end PCs.
Part 3. Streamlabs
Want to stream your videos on YouTube, Twitch, or Facebook in high quality? Look no further and get Streamlabs. It is a built-off of OBS to make live streaming even more friendly and convenient through advanced features and cleaner interface.
Like OBS, Streamlabs is also an open-source live stream software for YouTube. But if you want to access advanced tools like tons of gaming overlays, graphics, and multi-streaming, then get the premium Streamlabs Prime version.
The biggest downside of Streamlabs is its compatibility with only Windows systems.
- A simple way to stream on YouTube
- Gives you access to hundreds of custom overlays and gaming graphics
- It can multi-stream on different platforms at once
- Professional customer support service
- Its free version offers minimum features
- Many users complain of unexpected bugs and glitches
Part 4. XSplit
Another top player in the world of streaming programs. One of the reasons of its widespread popularity is its ability to stream and record in 4K 60 FPS, the best possible streaming quality. Not to mention, XSplit gives you freedom to stream simultaneously on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch as well as handle all the broadcast settings.
There’s a reason why gamers absolutely love this stream software YouTube. It gives you access to a high-end sub-product called XSplit Gamecaster for easy and lag-free streaming of your favorite games. On top of that, users can edit the scenes before streaming using its built-in editor.
- Lets you stream and record in 4K.
- Supports popular streaming platforms
- Offers many stunning transitions including stinger transitions
- Its price is quite high
- Many users complain of unexpected bugs and glitches while streaming
Part 5. Nvidia ShadowPlay
Just because this streaming software for YouTube is last on our list, it isn’t any less efficient than other tools. This programs specifically targets gamers to livestream their talent on YouTube or other streaming platforms.
Don’t expect stellar streaming features as you get from a specialist streaming software as it is more directed towards the gaming community. But still, it does provide you with many custom graphic overlays to personalize your live stream.
- Instant stream, replay, and record
- It lets you create a 15-second GIF from any showdown video
- In-screen screenshot with 4K upload
- Offers a one-click process to share your gaming records with friends on social media
- Lack of editing tools
- Supports only NVIDIA card.
- Requires high bandwidth ratings to run smoothly
Going live on YouTube has never been easier with all the amazing YouTube Live Streaming Software available on the internet. The aforementioned tools are user favorites when it comes to convenience and availability of stellar features.
But if you want more control over the streaming process to engage your audience better, then use HitPaw Screen Recorder. With all the impeccable features it offers coupled with an intuitive interface, HitPaw Screen Recorder is an ideal choice for both professionals and beginners.