As we know, over the last few years, we have seen so many attacks on our data, from hacking to company-wide breaches of security via your email servers.
Many of us do most of our work directly through our inbox, from engaging with vendors to sending personal details to other suppliers.
Therefore, it can be concerning to observe more security threats seeking to disarm your security software. The aim is to find new ways to steal your business information from your emails.
Not only do you have to worry about phishing and data loss but also the evolution of Malware. Malware is software designed to disrupt and damage your computer system intentionally.
Interestingly enough, Malware has evolved at such a rate that you would be unable to manually detect it on your computer. More than that, there are other ways that your business data is compromised, and that is through zero-day threats, ransomware, and other previously unknown Malware that’s on the rise.
Therefore, you will need help from advanced software that helps you keep up with your business security threats. That’s where VIPRE Email Security can be helpful.
Let’s start by looking at what VIPRE Email Security is.
What is VIPRE Email Security?
We know that in our technologically advanced world, every email should be treated with caution. One wrong click could lead to much of your personal data being used for nefarious means.
Therefore to avoid malicious attacks on your data when using email services, VIPRE Email Security offers a multilayered approach that will give you peace of mind when running your business. It is a cloud-based software that uses machine learning to protect from pervasive email threats.
VIPRE has been in business for the last 20 years providing software that protects your business from malicious cyber threats. They do this through a multilayered approach, using the cloud interface, adopting machine learning tools, and understanding the cybersecurity environment. That’s the main reason it is one of the world’s most extensive cyber threat intelligence cloud services.
Let’s consider more detailed information about service features.
Features and benefits
- Email security cloud is offered, and this means that it provides you with continuous multilayered protection wherever you may be accessing your email from.
- The platform also offers advanced threat protection which ensures you get advanced protection from URL and attachment phishing.
- Multiple add-ons include a variety of additional options to protect your business, so you have one point of call to protect your company from malicious attacks.
- Email security server provides you with an advanced email security server to defend all your networks from harmful attacks via phishing, viruses, and threats over email.
- This will also be able to save you time and money with their additional items that protect you against attachments, phishing, as well as looking at the encryption process.
- Continuous email protection and can retain data for 90 days but also gives you 24/7 access.
- Always be in the know, as you’ll receive a highly detailed customized report that you can opt to be sent at a variety of time intervals, including, hourly daily, or weekly.
- Advanced filtering abilities, and you can have a view of everything that can be customized.
- Easy to set up, and you can quickly set up your contacts and blocked lists too.
- Can promptly identify 99.99% of spam, they will be able to quarantine this spam to protect your company’s email and servers from any breaches.
- Multilayer protection means that it is harder to breach and prevent unnecessary data leaks giving you and your customers peace of mind.
- If you have challenges, you can get in touch with the support teams available in the US, Canada, and a few other nations in Europe.
- Available on email services like office 365 and Google suite.
These are some of the advantages of VIPRE Email Security.
- It works with machine learning, so it’s continually evolving and picking up new Malware strains, phishing attempts, and zero-day attacks.
- 24/7 protection, and customizable to your needs
- Support available in the US and Europe.
- It is cloud-based so that you can access the protection with ease.
- Partners with Amazon cloud services.
- The dashboard may take some getting used to, but after making a few tweaks, you can get it up to your specifications
- Some work is to be done on integrating with other lesser-known email suites, but it works for the most common email suites like G-suite for business and office 365.
The pricing is done per mailbox and must be selected via the VIPRE website. You also get a free 30-day business trial to test out the software. It’s easy to get started by downloading the free trial directly from VIPRE, and that should get you up and running against spam, phishing, viruses, and security threats that come through via email.
Once you input your information such as email address, first name, last name, company name, and type as well as your country, you’ll then be taken to a payment page if you opt to buy it directly.
In this post, we’ve shared information about VIPRE Email Security, from what it is to what it does. As you look at ways to help your business, keep in mind that it is an excellent solution if you have essential information within your inbox, and you do not want this information to get into the wrong hands.
Now that you have the details, benefits, and challenges, the next step is to decide. We recommend doing broad research and understanding how this could work for your current challenges with your business email security.
Feel free to get a free trial to test out the software and then understand it’s capabilities and how it will work for your business.