In 2022, consumers are really ‘kings’ in terms of various advantages they get while making payments for purchases, paying bills, or making life more convenient while transferring funds, etc. Technology has made its way into every walk of life and where payments are concerned, there are several ways to conduct monetary transactions online quickly and easily. For instance, you no longer have to save up to buy your favourite product. All you have to do is get a very versatile payment instrument like a Bajaj EMI card. Apply in a few simple steps and the card is yours for the asking in no time.
Anything from Mobiles to Travel on EMI!
One of the most convenient ways to pay for goods and services these days is by availing of the facility of EMI payments. For this, you need a digital payment tool like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The features and benefits of such an EMI card are numerous as you can find out below:
- NO Cost EMI – This is one of the major payment benefits of this card. What is NO Cost EMI? Instead of paying for products with cash upfront, you can split payments into EMIs or equated monthly instalments. NO Cost EMI let’s you make repayments later without any interest charged. You buy anything affordably without hassle.
- Tenures are Flexible – You can buy practically any product in NO Cost EMI from furniture to a mobile on EMI. Tenures for repayment are flexible and you can choose from a range between 3 months to 2 years to make repayments.
- Other Advantages – With an EMI card such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card you get to shop for more than a million products online and offline and get discounts. You can also buy products with zero down payment.
Other Payment Options
If you want to make payments in other ways, and for various purposes, there are many options for contactless, electronic payment channels you can select. Some of the key ones are mentioned below:
- UPI Payment – UPI, also called the Unified Payments Interface, is a payment mechanism that enables bank accounts to be incorporated in mobile apps in order to make several financial transactions possible. You can make an instant transfer of funds through any mobile. Moreover, this is facilitated 24 hours a day, for all days of the year. You can pay all your utility bills through this payment method.
- NEFT Payment – NEFT or the National Electronic Funds Transfer makes payments easy via an electronic means. Processing bank transfers to any other bank account, this form of monetary transfer is used in internet banking.
- RTGS Payment – Real Time Gross Settlement or RTGS is also a system of transferring funds in order to make payments. However, this method is used for bulk payment transfers. This kind of transfer also facilitates securities being sent from one entity to another.
Modern Payment Systems
Who ever thought you could purchase flight tickets on EMI? Nowadays, the purchase of any commodity is facilitated in a rapid way, and by contactless electronic means. You can pick the method of payment you want, but shopping is best enabled with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, from which you can buy a plethora of products affordably from partners, offline and online. Moreover, if you shop with it at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you are assured discounts galore.