During the pandemic, millions of people worldwide started spending a lot more time on their computers than ever before. Schools started teaching on the remote basis, office workers began working from home, and a lot of usual appointments (e.g., bank visits) were replaced by video meetings. According to Statista, the time an average user spends on their computer daily grew by two hours in 2020!
If you’re one of those people who has no choice but to have their computer turned on and working all day – why not make the most of it by generating passive income at the same time? The best news is, you won’t have to do any additional work to earn money! Introducing Honeygain – a free application that allows you make money online effortlessly by sharing your unused internet bandwidth. Let’s see how it does that!
Why earning with Honeygain is legit
If you’re thinking it’s just another scam – don’t. Sure, it’s smart to be careful online, but Honeygain is very different from the apps that promise you’ll earn hundreds or thousands of dollars sitting at home and enjoy a stress-free life forever without ever explaining what exactly you’ll be paid for in the first place!
Honeygain is open and realistic about your earnings from the start: there’s an earnings estimator on their website, and the short promo video they share on social media clearly states you will not cover your living expenses by simply running an app. It also lists a few simple examples of things you’ll be able to cover with your earnings, such as a Netflix/Spotify subscription, games or in-games purchases, etc. Not bad for doing nothing!
Another thing is, you know exactly what you get paid for. The creators of the app are absolutely transparent about where the money comes from and how your earnings are calculated:
- You get 1,000 Honeygain credits (equals to $1) for every 10GB of shared traffic – plus, if you enable the additional Content Delivery (CD) feature, you get 6 credits per every hour you computer is in Active mode*
- You can also earn extra by inviting others to join Honeygain: the referral program pays a lifetime bonus that’s equal to 10% of your referrals’ daily earnings
- Active users can win 10–10,000 credits every day in the in-app Lucky Pot lottery by simply checking their app. Free credits can also be won in weekly contests on Honeygain’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok pages!
- There are two payment options – PayPal (via Honeygain’s third-party partner Tipalti Inc.) and Bitcoin. All payments are protected by a required 2-factor authentication step, and the users can request a payout as soon as they collect 20,000 credits (equals to $20)
* Available for desktop devices in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States of America.
What is it that Honeygain pays for
Honeygain is an internet-sharing app that pays its users for sharing their unused internet bandwidth. While the app is available on mobile as well as desktop devices (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS devices are supported), computers usually use Wi-Fi or unlimited data plans and have a much more stable connection, which makes them perfect for earning effortlessly with Honeygain. In addition to that, the app doesn’t affect your browsing experience in any way, as it’s peak usage is under 3 MB/s.
By leaving the app running in the background of your device, you become a part of Honeygain’s crowdsourced web intelligence network. It leverages the bandwidth shared by users in 150+ countries. Honeygain profits from renting the access to this network to business clients around the world – but there’s no need to worry: the team individually checks, verifies, and monitors each client so that using Honeygain is completely risk-free.
Honeygain’s business clients are companies in need of gathering publicly available web data. It can’t be done in-house due to great speed and massive amounts of the data in question – and in some cases, there are also location-based restrictions standing in the way. Honeygain-running devices can temporarily act as proxy servers, which means the companies that have access to the network can view the web as their users would. This allows them to perform ad verification, brand protection, price comparison, and other business-vital processes.
How You can join Honeygain today
If you want to start making money with Honeygain on your Windows PC or Mac, the first step you need to take is to register on the website. This only takes a few seconds, since you only need to input your email address and come up with a password. Then, download the app on your computer, log in using the same credentials, and leave Honeygain running in the background as you go about your day as you normally would.
That’s it! As long as your computer is connected to the internet, Honeygain will be generating passive income. Interested in giving Honeygain a try? Register now using the coupon code PASSIVEINCOME and collect a FREE $5 as a starting gift!