When it comes to the turn of the best entertaining source, nothing can beat video games. Video games are the common activities of people and also the best source for training your brain. Video games come in different genres for different platforms.
Some games are only designed for the Android operating system, and those games cannot be accessed on other platforms such as Windows. Are you not good at controlling your Android device? Do you wish to play those games on your PC? Then you must be trying Android emulator to use Android in Windows-based PC.
Indeed, there are hundreds of Android emulators available in the market, but BlueStacks and LDPlayer are the most famous ones. Now, the biggest confusion is whether we should choose LDPlayer or BlueStacks. Well, if this question is also teasing your mind, then you must be trying this article. Today we are going to share details and the comparison of two popular Android emulators.
No doubt, BlueStacks is a world-wide famous Android emulator, but now, we can notice that another product called LDPlayer that competes with it. LDPlayer is a highly preferred Android emulator because it supports Android 5.1. LDPlayer comes with all of the features that are necessary for every gamer.
LDPlayer will help you out to access any Android game on your PC. Even not only games, but you can also access a built-in Google Play Store on your Windows operating system. LDPlayer is totally free to use, so now you don’t need to pay a single penny to fulfill your gaming desires. It is system friendly software, and you don’t need to spend a lot of money on upgrading your system.
For getting LDPlayer in your PC, you don’t need to get registered, just visit their official website and download the complete setup of the software. It is completely safe and secure to download the LDPlayer setup file from the official website. In case you are downloading it through a third-party website, then you should be checking the ranking of that website because most of the third-party platforms contain the virus in the files.
BlueStacks always remained on the top in the list of the Android emulators. It was released in 2011. Since the release of this software, many gamers got the facility to enjoy their favourite Android games on the PC. Right after releasing of BlueStacks, many people started joining this platform, and today, more than 200 million people are using this Android emulator.
BlueStacks include tons of features that we will share with you later in this article. You can easily download BlueStacks from the legal website. It contains two kinds of the package, the premium and the free one. If you want to enjoy multiple features, then switch to the premium package, otherwise, free package is also fine to use.
The interface is another element that increases the rating of this software. BlueStacks features a super-easy user interface that is much easy to understand and learn.
How LDPlayer is Similar to BlueStacks?
Till now, you have learned about the two products and their general background. Moving forward towards the main theme of the article, now, we are going to discuss what the similarities between LDPlayer and BlueStacks are. By making the comparison of the similarities, it will become easy for us to make a choice between both of them.
- LDPlayer and BlueStacks work as a virtual machine for the Android operating system.
- Both can be easily run on the Corei5 processor.
- You can access the complete Google Play Store from both LDPlayer and BlueStacks.
- Both of them allow you to download APK files or the program director and to drag them in the main interface.
- The interface of the LDPlayer and BlueStacks is much easy to understand, and you don’t need to watch tutorials or to seek help from others.
- For running LDPlayer and BlueStacks on your PC, you don’t need to download any other software. Just download, install, and start running Android games on your PC.
How LDPlayer is Different From BlueStacks?
While making a comparison between both of the Android emulators, we have found many similarities. Now, it’s time to discuss the most important part of the article: how LDPlayer is different from BlueStacks. After reviewing this session, we will also discuss which Android emulator is better.
- LDPlayer is totally free to use. It already comes in the complete version due to which you don’t need to pay anything. If we talk about the BlueStacks, it has two main packages, one is paid, and the other is absolutely free to use. Some features are limited in the free version, but if you are using LDPlayer, you can use those paid features for free.
- LDPlayer doesn’t include the latest versions of Android as compared to the BlueStacks. You can run more updated games on the BlueStacks, but not on the LDPlayer.
- LDPlayer is free of useless ads. You will face a lot of annoying ads in the BlueStacks, and to get rid of them, you have to pay the company to upgrade the package.
- Most of the time BlueStacks makes problems while accessing the Google Play Store, but switching to the LDPlayer, you are not going to face such kind of problems.
Which is the Best Android Emulator on PC？
We have already discussed the similarities and differences between LDPlayer and BlueStacks. Now its time to share our opinion on which Android emulator is better. On the one hand, we have BlueStacks that is going top in the market for several years, and on the other hand, we have a newly released LDPlayer that gains huge popularity in a small period.
Keeping in view some of the cons of BlueStacks, we will prefer LDPlayer. You can access all of the premium features for free in LDPlayer, but you have to pay some of the amounts to access those features in BlueStacks. Most of the time, BlueStacks makes issues while accessing the Google Play Store, but you will not face such problems on LDPlayer.
In this article, we have discussed that which Android emulator is better: LDPlayer or BlueStacks? As most of you are not familiar with both of the Android emulators, so we have also shared a brief introduction of them. It is necessary to discuss similarities and differences to make a perfect comparison. By keeping in view all the elements, we would highly recommend LDPlayer.